Lawn Scarifying Adelaide
Lawn Scarifying Experts in Adelaide
Tims Total Turfcare is a reputable outdoor specialist that offers comprehensive lawn scarifying services in Adelaide. We have been in the industry since 2005, offering a wide range of outdoor services for residential and commercial premises. Some of the services we offer include:
- Installing and maintaining instant and synthetic turf
- Designing and constructing your landscape
- Irrigation services
- Commercial lawn maintenance, among much more
One of our clients had to say about our services: We needed a shed platform, retaining wall, new irrigation, and new lawn. Tim advised us the best options regarding the type of grass and materials we should use and why. He was so helpful and knowledgeable, and we are so happy with the results! His quote was really reasonable, and we’ve referred his services to our neighbours too. Thanks Tim!” – Feb & Bruce Jameson
Should You Seek Lawn Scarifying Services in Adelaide?
If you want to improve the health of your Adelaide lawn, scarifying it is necessary. The process allows you to remove excessive thatch from the lawn. Normally, the expert you call will come with a mechanical lawn scarifier, which uses rotating blades to remove the dried and weak grass. Doing this to your grass comes with so many benefits. They include:
- You remove an excessive amount of thatch since it is harmful to your grass, and it minimises the aeration of the grass.
- It ensures that water can reach the soil easily; hence, you don’t waste water during irrigation.
- The grass is easily nourished since the fertiliser can reach the soil easily.
- It’s a way of removing dead weeds and reducing the chances of the grass having mould problems in the future.
- Ensures that your grass looks healthy and green.
Tims Total Turfcare in Adelaide – Personalised Lawn Scarification for Your Premises
As experienced experts in lawn scarification in Adelaide, we guarantee all our clients that we’ll provide a personalised experience for your project. Whether big or small, we always strive to provide you with quality services, exceptional customer care, and quality results that increase the value of your property and backyard. During the entire process, you’ll deal directly with the owner, Tim. He is a qualified greenkeeper with over 34 years of experience. He holds an Advanced Certificate in Horticulture and has a chemical spraying license. Once he comes to your location, he will listen to your scarification requirements and develop a quote. If you approve it, we can schedule an ideal time to start the project. Our goal is to finish everything by the deadline date. Tim will also keep you updated throughout the project and if you need anything, feel free to contact him.